Cotton is a natural fibre; It is a light fabric that gives your skin friendly and breathable, giving highest comfort.
Wash and care for handwoven cotton:
- Cotton dress can be washed by hand or put into a machine as well. We recommend washing the fabric at 30°C, to keep the shape and size intact, prevent possible shrinkage and keep them looking their best.
- A mesh bag can be used for delicate items, which protects the fabric from snagging or twisting in harsh machine cycles.
- In the misfortune of a stain, use a small amount of stain remover to dab and soak the area before wash. We recommend the patch test on an inside seam to confirm that it doesn't affect the colour of the piece.
- Darker coloured and natural dyed pieces should also be hand washed separately in cold water.
- Dark shades may bleed during the first wash
- To dry the clothes, they can be hung under the shade while flipped inside out. However, we do not recommend wringing your clothes before drying them as it causes severe damage to the pieces.
- Do not harshly scrub while hand washing.
- Do not use bleach.
- We do not recommend using dryers for cotton clothes as the heat from the tumble causes pieces to lose their size and shape, leading to shrinkage. Instead, leave them out to dry. This is also more eco-friendly.
- Indigo, along with other natural dyes, are used in dresses that are entirely made using environmentally friendly resources and materials. They need to be treated with delicacy and care. Indigo looses colour, so should always be washed separately.
- Wash dyed garments separately, using cold water and preferably a gentle pH-neutral soap.
- Clothes can be hung to dry, instead of using a machine dryer which ultimately uses more energy and electricity.
- Do not dry these garments in direct sunlight as this often results in excessive colour fading.
- Fabric colour will tend to spread and bleed into the water. A small noticeable fade of colour may occur over time, which is natural and adds to the charm of the clothes.
- Keep the Saree wrapped in Cotton or Muslin Fabric.
- Change folds often to avoid any damages from the fold.
- Do not put perfumes directly.
- Only Dry Wash or white petrol wash.
- Keep in a moderate temperature as Zari reacts to climatic changes.
Perfectly ironed clothes adds a touch of grace to your smart outfits. Ironing your clothes results fresh looking clothes also helps to keep them good as new for longer.